I remember people telling me about the SF Flower Mart years ago, & I immediately put it on my bucket list. Once I moved to San Francisco, I had this image of going to the market every week to stock up on flowers & make arrangements for my home. I quickly realized I have NO idea how to make flower arrangements & that would be a pricey endeavor, & just like that- my dream vanished. Alas, I finally made the trip to the Flower Market & it did not disappoint.
For those who are like- what the heck is a flower mart?- The “SFFM is one of only five grower-owned wholesale flower market in the U.S..” IDK guys… it is just a lot of pretty flowers of every size, color, shape, & the accessories that come with it.
I highly recommend a trip to the SFFM for:
- stocking up on flowers for your home or for a party
- buying a unique bouquet for your loved one
- decorating your outdoor space with succulents
- hosting a how-to flower arrangement party
- getting inspired by the different shapes, colors, and beauty
Where do you go in your hometown to get inspired?